IITA - Indian International Teachers Association is a sister concern of "KASHI RAMRATAN AVINASHIS SHIKSHA SAMITI" registered under society act 1973 with registration no.02/42/01/23135/19.
IITA works for upliftment of educators in various field.
IITA organize "IITA DRONA award" to the teachers every year to recognize their efforts at international and national level in various category.
# Due to covid- 19 pandemic, this year "IITA Drona Sports Awards will be given Virtually/
Last date of registration: 02/12/2020
Award ceremony: 27/12/2020
Platform: google meet/Jiomeet
Time: 03: pm - 04: 30 pm
Who can Register/nominate?:
1. Any teacher from school, college, university of any country.
2. Coaches of any sports.
3. Any sports person who participated at international/national level.
4. Any sports Company, who promotes games and sports.
5. Any author, publisher, speaker.
6. Principal, Vice Principal, HM, Coordinator, music teacher, dance teacher, fine art teacher, Sanskrit teacher, manager, trusty .
7. Any school/college university
Selection Criteria: Please visit www.iita.co.in
** After getting nominations, on the basis of information given by the candidates, team IITA will select the finalists.
1. Minimum 01 and maximum 03 candidates/member will be selected from each state/UT.
2. Selection will be on the basis of participation of himself/herself or his/her students at
International/National/state/district level. Like, Comments on FB page, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram of IITA.
3. For college/universities: Infrastructure, facilities, campus selection, No. of entrepreneur produces, community programs.
4. For schools: Infrastructure, facilities, selection in NEET/JEE/NDA, Best practices and methods used, use of technology, community programs, performance in (sports and games, music, dance, art n craft, NCC, scout n guide).
5. For Authors: No. of books written on patriotism , children, Education and social reforms.
6. For publishers: no. of years in publication, community services.
7. For pre- primary school: infrastructure, facilities, best practices, teaching aids.
8.For Sanskrit teacher: promotion of Sanskrit language, spoken Sanskrit by your students.
9. For manager/trusty: support to the teachers in this pandemic, your contribution to the upliftment of school and staff.
# Result will be declared on IITA website(www.iita.co.in)
and IITA FB page(https://www.facebook.com/IITA.education)
4. maximum 05 cash prize of Rs 5100 each.(from east, west, north, south and central India)
Note: Each nominee will get certificate:
Registration Charges for :
Teachers/Authors/speakers: INR 4699/ -
Schools: INR 1299/-
Colleges: INR 1499/-
publishers; INR 2999/-
FB page of IITA: