Responsibilities/benefits of/to members
Core team Responsibilities.
1. To look after the overall working of IITA.
2. To take care of your respective Zone activities.
3. To take reports of activities and sent the reports to Founder and Chairman of IITA.
4. To execute planning of IITA in your respective zone.
5. To help to prepare plans at national and state level.
6. To get joined Maximum numbers in IITA.
National team Responsibilities:
1. To look after the overall working of IITA in your corresponding state
2. To take care of your respective District activities.
3. To take reports of activities from district chapter and sent the reports to the core team of IITA.
4. To execute planning of IITA in your respective state and district.
6. To get joined Maximum numbers in IITA in state from various district.
Benefits to the members:
1. Access to the events of IITA at discounted rates.
2. Your education article may be published in an International Magazine Published by IITA. (T n C apply)
3. Life time members may be invited as a speaker.
4. Representatives of University, College, and School may be invited as a speaker.
5. 03 days free tour to the cities Dubai, Singapore, Srilanka, Thailand, Bhutan, Goa, Andman and nicobar, US (Terms and Conditions Applied)
6. Workshops for member schools and colleges will be conducted at discounted rates.
7. Full support to curricular and co-curricular activities to the members of universities, colleges and schools.
8. Every member will get membership certificate and an Identity card.
9. Every member will get monetary help from IITA. (T n C apply)
10. You may be appointed as a sub-editor in a magazine publish by IITA.