Indian International Teachers Association (IITA), established in 2007 provides a truly conducive environment to contribute to the holistic development of the nation builders i.e teachers, principals and other stake holders. It was formed with a crystal clear vision under the able leadership of Dr.Nirkesh Sharma. IITA is the unique school leaders training institute in India and is associated with various corporate for the execution of various national and international level conferences, teachers’ training modules, formulating educational policies, stimulating resources and to strengthen the society.
In the recent years, Teaching as a profession has undergone massive changes. So it is the dire need to adapt to the new changes, situations and circumstances. Adapting to these changes, especially the technology to engage children has been a key challenge for the educators. Our training modules, conferences ( Both National & International)focuses to integrate technology into the school curriculum and empower teachers by updating them with creating, logical, reasoning and problem solving strategies. IITA firmly believes that education is an osocietying process. It is the most powerful weapon which can change the world. It aims to inculcate the values of integrity, team spirit, leadership, honesty, compassion, faith, dedication and commitment among the educational fraternity.
• To prepare educational professionals recognized for the quality and significance of their teaching, research, scholarship, service, outreach, and leadership.
• Integrate technology with the existing curriculum and to review it timely.
• Develop passion and commitment among the educational fraternity.
• Develop cross cultural programmes among the educational fraternity.
• Promote quality education thereby enhancing the creative, logical, reasoning and other skills among teachers.
• Provide widely recognized leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across the life span through research, scholarship, and technology.
Promoting collaborative approach among schools, colleges and other educational institutions.
• Ensuring effective management and allocation of human resources.
Promoting caring & supportive environment among the various teaching faculties.
• To exchange ideas, opinions and experience across the globe and to inculcate good practices among various educational institutions.
A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
A dynamic education system promotes productive economy in a global environment.
Everyone is entitled to a high quality education, grounded with sensitivity and integrity.
Educational improvement should be based on sound research, the application of theory as it relates to effective practice, policy development, and collaboration with practitioners.
Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and outreach to the state, nation, and the world.
Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.
We provide a wide range of Training Programmes.
Training of Teachers/ Principal/Management
Workshop for parents
Workshop for students
Setup of Child Psychology Centre in School Campus.
Staff recruitment and interview panel services